Nokia : Read phone book

From: mar vaneke
Subject: Nokia : Read phone book
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 21:17:27 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

When I connect to my Nokia 6100 with minicom, it works
fine. I can send AT commands, and I receive correct
respond.
When I send the command "AT+CPBR=1,1", I received the
name and only one phone number of the person number
one.  But this person on my phone have two phone
number. So, is it possible to send an AT command to
receive more than only one phone number for one person
?

Thanks in advance.

Happy new year.