Gnokii 0.6.14 & Nokia N72

From: Harsha Ramesh
Subject: Gnokii 0.6.14 & Nokia N72
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 20:00:01 +0530

Hi All,

I have a new N72 and was trying out gnokii 0.6.14 release (FC6) on it and for some reason i am not able to get anywhere... I have specified the configuration to use bluetooth for connecting to the phone. When i do a gnokii identify (after starting the gnapplet on the phone), i see a "RfCOMM connection" being printed on the phone, but nothing happening on the terminal. It just hangs.... any clues of what I might be doing wrong?

thanks,
Harsha

xterm:
$ gnokii --identify
GNOKII Version 0.6.14
LOG: debug mask is 0x1
LOG: rlpdebug mask is 0x1
phone instance config:
model: series60
port_device: 00:17:4B:A9:93:35
connection_type: 5
init_length: 0
serial_baudrate: 19200
serial_write_usleep: -1
hardware_handshake: 0
require_dcd: 0
smsc_timeout: 100
connect_script:
disconnect_script:
rfcomm_cn: 1
sm_retry: off
Connecting
Serial device: opening device 00:17:4B:A9:93:35

my gnokii conf:
[global]
port = 00:17:4B:A9:93:35
# port = /dev/rfcomm0