The rule of sending sms with gnokii

From: A. Andria
Subject: The rule of sending sms with gnokii
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 09:05:43 +0700

Hi Matey,

In my mind i'm thinking that smsd would send sms one by one until that sms status getting back (success, failed, or got any other error) and updating it status to the database.

If that sms status getting quickly then the smsd directly update field processed or field error on the database for that sms. The problem is ... how if that sms status get longer than we are expected because there are something else. It may the other sms would not send until previous sms status getting back ?

Need your enlightenment please. Maybe Pawel could explain this for me ?

--
Regards,

Asep Andria I.W.
http://asepandria.blogspot.com