Re: Solaris 9

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Solaris 9
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 17:49:53 +0100

Hi,

On 11/1/06, Jari Turkia <address@hidden> wrote:
Pawel Kot wrote:
>> MS VisualStudio 2005 does have them too. 0.6.14 does not have the
>> LIMIT_H check in incude/compat.h, it is only in CVS-version. I do not
>> know by whose request or why it was added there.
>
> By yours AFAIR :)

Strange. :-) I have a request for unistd.h and termios.h, but nothing
for limits.h.

Sorry, you're right. I got this from 3 different people regarding *BSD
systems. But I belive it also helps MSVS and Solaris, right?

> What's the error?

checking for libintl.h... yes
./configure: line 20104: syntax error near unexpected token `no-libtool'
./configure: line 20104: `AM_GNU_GETTEXT(no-libtool)'

is it Solaris or some other system?