Re: Connecting Nokia 5100 via IRDA

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Connecting Nokia 5100 via IRDA
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 13:39:50 +0200

Hi,

On 10/24/06, Romain Chantereau <address@hidden> wrote:
Le mardi 24 octobre 2006 à 13:01 +0200, Pawel Kot a écrit :
> Did you use gnokii or xgnokii? Always have debug turned on, please.

About this, I have another strange behaviour. When I quit (after being
connected, or after the phone crashed) xgnokii, I have this kernel
oops :

[...]

And according to this, I cannot kill xgnokii (-15, -9, whatever :-(),
and I have to reboot if I want to launch it again.

This you can report to linux-irda project and/or your distro kernel maintainer.