Receiving calls

From: Mattia Martinello
Subject: Receiving calls
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 01:01:36 +0200

Hi.

I own a Siemens TC35i GPRS modem which works on a serial port.
There is a way to make some actions when I receive a call (without answer) from this modem? I have to make some different actions from caller ID to caller ID which calls me.

Is there a way to make this with Gnokii? Can Gnokii run as daemon and make some actions when it receives a call from a certain number, and make another actions when it receives a call from another number?

Thank you very much!
Bye,
Mattia.