Re: --config and --phone options for gnokii

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: --config and --phone options for gnokii
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 19:46:00 +0200

Hi,

On 8/6/06, Pawel Kot <address@hidden> wrote:
Although I have tested every option roughly it may happen that
something got broken (this was huge gnokii rework and I might
overlooked something). It will be certainly tested again before the
release but if you noticed any regression please let me know
(preferably with the patch).

Seems nobody is testing as there were serious problems noticed just by
few guys on IRC (thanks Whoopie :)). They are already fixed and
everyting seems to work smoothly.
Perpahs this news will add some more testers. Matthias Jahn (thanks
for good job!) prepares CVS gnokii (and opensync) packages for Debian
and Ubuntu. See instructions at http://www.in.fh-merseburg.de/~jahn/
how to get them (also automatically). I hope these packages to be
mirrored to www.gnokii.org any time soon.