Re: Help me in getting Phone number inserted in postgres database when i

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Help me in getting Phone number inserted in postgres database when i use gnokii-smsd
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 19:03:06 +0200

Hi,

On 7/14/06, DAKSHINA MURTHY KAKUNURI <address@hidden> wrote:
 address@hidden ~]# gnokii --identify
 GNOKII Version 0.6.12
[...]
 I have setup postgresql database to recieve and send sms as directed.
 PROBLEM is that my inbox does not show the phone numbers from whom I have
recieved the Message. Instead it is showing only the last number of it.
e.g., 1 for +919246290441.
[...]
 Can somebody give me the solution to this problem?

Yes. Upgrade to 0.6.13. It is fixed there.