Re: --dialvoice

From: Solomon Asare
Subject: Re: --dialvoice
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 20:56:21 +0100 (BST)

Hi Pawel,
can you please direct me to link that will help me in
using the AT driver, please. Do I have to issue
commands from a terminal (eg. minicom) or gnokii can
accept my AT commands and issue them to the GSM
device? I hope you get my question. Are there examples
of such usage to guide me?

Regards,
solomon.