Re: Nokia 9300

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Nokia 9300
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 21:16:33 +0200

Hi,

On 5/12/06, Simon Huggins <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, May 12, 2006 at 08:34:08AM +0300, OOzy Pal wrote:
> I am new to Linux and I am struggling to switch from W32 to Linux. I
> have a Nokia 9300. Any Chance to connect my 9300 to Linux  and
> synchronize it with any of Linux PIMs/email readers such Kontact,
> Thunderbird, etc?

I have a 9300i and didn't manage to get gnapplet working with it.

Well, there is a huge problem with Communicator series. They seem to
be compatible with nothing.

As for gnapplet, that should be possible to crosscompile gnapplet for
series 60 phones. I think Bozo is the only person who knows how to do
it ;-)

http://www.gnokii.org/