Re: sms time after SMSC number error

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: sms time after SMSC number error
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 13:52:53 +0200

Hi,

On 5/10/06, nemir nemiria <address@hidden> wrote:
I needed to upgrade the OS on my gnokii box to the latest version (OpenBSD
3.9).  My phone model is 6310i.

After the upgrade when I try to send an sms I get an error as follows:

If you upgraded just operating system that's rather problem on OS
side, not gnokii.

What is smsc?   I tried also with the command gnokii --sendsms 334534 --smsc
1 as the help suggested,  with no success.

The error message is bogus. It's just there is no answer from the phone at all.

What do I need to do to get my gnokii working again?

Fix your OS to work again ;-)

http://www.gnokii.org/