Re: IRDA, gnokii and nokia 6021

From: Piotr 'kwiateek' Kwiatkowski
Subject: Re: IRDA, gnokii and nokia 6021
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 00:04:17 +0200

Hi,

Pawel Kot wrote:
> Are you sure the phone has blinking irda symbol all the time? Doesn't
> connection get lost somehow? It is the same code as for --monitor.

Hmm, now it works - I have tried several times with
gnokii --identify
and that had helped.

Identification phone directly from console works fine but when I am trying to
export my phonebook from kaddressbook I have got sth like this:

phone instance config:
model: 6510
port_device: /dev/ircomm0
connection_type: 4
init_length: 0
serial_baudrate: 115200
serial_write_usleep: -1
hardware_handshake: 0
require_dcd: 0
smsc_timeout: 100
connect_script:
disconnect_script:
rfcomm_cn: 1
sm_retry: off
Connecting
Serial device: opening device /dev/ircomm0
unknown: Nokia 6021     99f6
unknown: Nokia 6021     99f6
unknown: Nokia 6021     99f6
unknown: Nokia 6021     99f6
unknown: Nokia 6021     99f6
(....)
unknown: Nokia 6021     99f6
Couldn't open PHONET device: Nie ma takiego pliku ani katalogu
Error in link initialisation: 1
kaddressbook: ERROR: ERROR 1: Command failed.
Serial device: closing device

Identifcation via gnocky interface is the same as above with specified
messages:
unknown: Nokia 6021     99f6

I have tried also xgnokii and it is doing the identification process properly
but during export from file addressbook I have got Segmentation Foult error

--
Greetings,

Piotr Kwiatkowski