Re: N90 compatible

From: arnoudspammer
Subject: Re: N90 compatible
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 15:34:21 +0200

Hi,

I have looked at the thread from jacek jablonski but in the gmane search i can't seem to find anything n90 related i'm sorry. the search itself

I'm actually trying since september 2005 regularly and once in a while i'm trying to find an answer for a connection via the dku-2 cable and linux. i tried with a lot of other kernels too, so far no luck at all.
this is what i'm getting with /dev/ttyS0
connection = serial
model = AT

Message sent: 0x00 / 0x0004
41 54 5a 0d                                     | ATZ
write: [ATZ<cr>]
Message sent: 0x00 / 0x0005
41 54 45 31 0d                                  | ATE1
write: [ATE1<cr>]

with model = symbian 60 it gives other characters but it doesn't change anything, it's still not working. I'm really out of ideas right now.
please give me a more specific clue where to look

thanks in advance

Arnoud