Re: smsd services

From: A. Andria
Subject: Re: smsd services
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 07:50:55 +0700

Jan Derfinak wrote:

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006, A. Andria wrote:

Hi All,

Is there possible if I have 2 different application with 2 different smsd and
2 different database running on the same computer on the same time?

Application A - Database A - smsd A - mobile phone A - computer C
Application B - Database B - smsd B - mobile phone B - computer C

Yes.

How to do that ?

With "--db" specify database.
With "--phone" specify mobile phone.
Use README in sms directory or manual page for more details.

jan
Thank you Jan. Oh ... I forgot to read manual page on smsd directory.

--

Regards,
A. Andria

GoogleTalk : address@hidden
MSN : address@hidden Mobile : +6285659969486

Why not use Yahoo Messenger? Yahoo Messenger is blocked from my office.