Re: SIGSEGV while getting sms - new situacion

From: Jan Kuzel
Subject: Re: SIGSEGV while getting sms - new situacion
Date: 22 Jan 2006 00:28:34 +0100

Hello,
I've tried connect to same computer Siemens SL45 instead of Siemens ES75, and
gnokii works correctly.
I thing, that AT command set is for both devices same (for work with SMS). Only
one thing is different. ES75 can communicate only on speed 115200 (so i wrote
this speed to /etc/gnokiirc and I set serial port via setserial).
Have you ever tested getting SMS from AT phone at 115200 bps?

Best Regards

J. Kuzel