Can I give AT commands with gnokii ?

From: Timothy Murphy
Subject: Can I give AT commands with gnokii ?
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 16:26:00 +0000

Is there any way with gnokii to give AT commands -
apart I mean from those built-in to gnokii?

If it is relevant, my phone is a Sony-Ericsson T630
and my .gnokiirc has "model = AT" and "connection = bluetooth".

Also, I saw someone gave a list of AT commands for this phone,
but I seem to have mislaid them.
If anyone has a pointer to this I would be grateful.

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366