Re: USB OBEX support - now in OpenOBEX CVS

From: Istvan Seidel
Subject: Re: USB OBEX support - now in OpenOBEX CVS
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 15:23:35 +0100

Am Montag 19 Dezember 2005 23:40 schrieb Alex Kanavin:
> Hi,
>
> USB OBEX interface support has finally been integrated into OpenOBEX CVS.
> If you have a mobile phone with such an interface, please give it a
> spin, more information is available here:
>
> http://www.sensi.org/~ak/openobex-usb/
>
> You'd need the latest beta snapshot of obexftp app to test filetransfers,
> available from http://triq.net/obexftp/beta-testing/

hello
thanks for this, i tried once again with my nokia 6670/Mandriva2006.
and i got after this howto:
http://members.dodo.com.au/~joaniemrc/nokia/Nokia-6670-USB.html

until this:

 '$su-cLD_LIBRARY_PATH=$HOME/usbobex/lib' ./src/obex_test -u'
Using USB transport, querying available interfaces
Interface 0: Nokia Nokia 6670 SYNCML-SYNC
Interface 1: Nokia Nokia 6670 PC Suite Services
Use './src/obex_test -u interface_number' to run interactive OBEX test client'

now my question:
i guess my system is using hotplug, but no 'nokia' file is created, when i
plug my phone in. Can i  do this manually, using the example?
http://members.dodo.com.au/~joaniemrc/nokia/nokia

 do i have to install obexftp and obextools, or can i choose between them, to
get my datas from my phone?
whitch interface di i have to select in my phone? in menu i could only find
'file transfers to other nokia phones via bluetooth'.

regards:

Istvan Seidel