best nokia unit for gnokii

From: Roberto Verzola
Subject: best nokia unit for gnokii
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 16:23:12 +0800

Thanks to all those who responded to my question about which nokia unit works best (as in, no problem at all; rock-solid reliability) with gnokii. I am working on an election reporting system. Older models are ok, as long as they don't have the problems I read about on this list regarding the newer models.

May I also hear from the gnokii developers, who I presume have the most experience trying out the software with various nokia models?

Regards to all and greetings from the Philippines,

Roberto Verzola