Transferring phonebook from 6310 to T630

From: Timothy Murphy
Subject: Transferring phonebook from 6310 to T630
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 21:47:08 +0000

I'm running gnokii-0.6.8 under Fedora-4,
and trying to transfer the phonebook (ME) on my Nokia 6310
to a Sony-Ericsson T630.

I save the Nokia phonebook  in raw format with
        gnokii --getphonebook ME 1 end -r > ME-20051118r
and tried to write it to the Sony-Ericsson with
        gnokii --writephonebook -f < ME-20051118r
Unfortunately this did not succeed
address@hidden phonebook]$ gnokii --writephonebook -f < ME-20051118r
GNOKII Version 0.6.8
Segmentation fault

Did I use the wrong command?

I should say I am using Bluetooth (bluez) to link to both phones,
with "model=6310" for the Nokia, and "model=AT" for the Sony-Ericsson.

Incidentally, gnokii only works spasmodically with the Sony-Ericsson.
I get the message "Bluetooth connection lost" on the phone every few minutes.
But then if I wait a few seconds and start again, all is well.

Is anybody using gnokii with the Sony-Ericsson T630?
If anyone has advice or suggestions, they will be gratefully received.

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366