Re: Nokia 6680 Not recognosed

From: paul gakooza
Subject: Re: Nokia 6680 Not recognosed
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 12:07:01 +0100 (BST)

When I posted had not read the "README-DKU2".

But  since then i have read and followed Docs/README-DKU2, couldn't install the patch.

This is what i did:

1) cd $gnokii-0.6.8/patches/kernel_2.6

2) ./configure --with-kernsrcdir=dir1 --with-kernmoddir=dir2
3) make

make returned the following error:

make: *** dir1: No such file or directory . Stop.
make *** [module] error 2
I'm newbie to linux; can you help plz.

regards, paul

Pawel Kot <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

2005/9/3, paul gakooza :
> I'm trying to access a Nokia 6680 through a DKU2 cable attached to the USB
> port of a machine running Suse 9.1
>
> The trouble is, the mobile is not detected!

Did you read and follow Docs/README-DKU2.

http://www.gnokii.org/