support for file reading for Nokia 6610i

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: support for file reading for Nokia 6610i
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 00:15:49 +0200

Hi,

There's new filesystem driver API implemented in nk6510 driver and in
gnokii as --getfile*byid operations. Currently only read operations
are supported. Please do some testing. Nokia 6610i is my testing
device (thanks to Linux Solutions (http://linuxsolutions.fi/) for
donating the phone). Saving file should be soon there.

Ed,

Please take a look and see how hard will it be to extend gnokiifs -- I
may be a beta user :-)

Note, that API has slighly changed: gn_file->id changed type from
char[6] to char*, but as far I as I saw, gnokiifs didn't use that
parameter.

PS. As an offtopic: does anybody know how to extend (with plugin or
something) digikam to get photos from the phone? From the
documentation it comes that digikam provides just what gphoto2
provides, but I didn't look into the details (gphoto2 extension is
also the solution).
http://www.gnokii.org/