Re: Nokia 6630 and USB-Cable

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: Re: Nokia 6630 and USB-Cable
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 00:10:58 +0200

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 04, 2005 at 04:13:00PM +0200, Pawel Kot wrote:

> On 7/4/05, Peter Schütt <address@hidden> wrote:
> > There is no difference if I use gnapplet or not.
>
> It has to be. Gnapplet doesn't send AT commands.
>
> > BTW  What is the correct driver for using with gnapplet?
> > What do I have to write in gnokiirc ?
>
> See Docs/README-Symbian

gnapplet doesn't support serial connections currently, and I have no
idea how to add it (I have no such phone). But you can try the following:

    http://gnubox.dnsalias.org/gnubox/

If you manage to setup the tcp/ip connection between your phone and
your pc, I can add tcp/ip support to gnapplet quite easily.

Bye,
Bozo