Re: Nokia 6620 and Connections...

From: Norm Dressler
Subject: Re: Nokia 6620 and Connections...
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 18:08:14 -0400

On Thu, 2005-11-08 at 21:05 +0200, Pawel Kot wrote:
> Hi Norm
>
> 2005/8/11, Norm Dressler <address@hidden>:
> > address@hidden:~$ gnokii --writetodo tasks.ics 1
> > GNOKII Version 0.6.3
> > Failed to write todo note: Command called isn't implemented in model.
>
> 0.6.3 is very old version. Please try something newer.
Hi there - thanks for the quick reply.  I installed the latest version.

I also built the kernel module for dku2 (which my 6620 is).

I'm now getting a problem:

GNOKII Version 20050811
LOG: debug mask is 0x1
phone instance config:
model: series60
port_device: /dev/USB1
connection_type: 9
init_length: 0
serial_baudrate: 19200
serial_write_usleep: -1
hardware_handshake: 0
require_dcd: 0
smsc_timeout: 100
connect_script:
disconnect_script:
rfcomm_cn: 1
sm_retry: off
Telephone interface init failed: Function or connection type not
supported by the phone.
Quitting.

Have I made an entry error in the .gnokiirc file?

Norm