Re: Question about modem enabled handsets

From: Istvan Seidel
Subject: Re: Question about modem enabled handsets
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 10:34:07 +0200

Am Dienstag, 2. August 2005 08:58 schrieben Sie:
> dear,
> sorry for replying u late coz i was very much bz in my
> work.I think i explained the procedure 2 times but in
> vain. These days i m very busy and unable to write a
> long procedure for u again. i have also lost my email
> in which i explained the whole procedure. I have a
> plan in future that i'll make a user manual to
> configure nokia 6670+dku-2 cable with gnokii but at
> this time i m  unable to write the whole steps for u
> again. would u plz go to google or gnokii official
> website and search for "6670+dku-2" text may be u
> found my email there coz i sent that email to
> gnokii-users mailing list.

Hello, ok so i got your mail from the archive,
so the trouble is that i dont have a /dev/ttyACM0 device. can i use some
other, or how can i add it??
and when i give dmesg i get this message:
'devfs_mk_dev: could not append to parent for <NULL>0'
127 times and this:
'SyncLink serial driver $Revision: 4.28 $, tty major#253
SyncLink MultiPort driver $Revision: 4.29 $'
but no nokia 6670 is detected,
what have to be the settings on the phone?
can i be in my normal starting screen??

regards:
Istvan