gnome-phone-manager CVS uses libgnokii

From: Bastien Nocera
Subject: gnome-phone-manager CVS uses libgnokii
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 11:42:27 +0100

Heya,

gnome-phone-manager CVS now uses libgnokii.
One of the things that needs work is our table to match phone models
with drivers.

If you are equipped with a bluetooth phone, please test:
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/*checkout*/phonemgr/libgsm/gnokii-identify.c

This should give you the model as reported by your phone, and tell us
which driver you use with gnokii.

This should allow us to have more phones "just working" and support more
of their features.

Cheers

---
Bastien Nocera <address@hidden>
I get bored with myself, bored with what I'm saying, bored with it all.
-- Robert De Niro