gnapplet failing when "gnokii --getsms" on nokia 7610

From: grobidon
Subject: gnapplet failing when "gnokii --getsms" on nokia 7610
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 14:51:22 -0000

hi,

I compiled cvs version of gnokii and got gnapplet on my nokia 7610 from 0.6.4 version of gnokii (this may be the cause of my problem?). when I do "gnokii --deletesms IN 1" , gnapplet delete the 1st sms from my sms inbox.
now if I try to do a "gnokii --getsms IN 1", gnapplet will fail.
I need gnokii to backup sms on my computer.

is --getsms supposed to work using gnapplet? if yes, is it because I use cvs version of gnokii with gnapplet from 0.6.4?
is there a cvs compiled version of gnapplet?

thanks for your help and your great work on gnokii.