Re: greek characters support

From: tasos
Subject: Re: greek characters support
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 00:25:08 -0700 (PDT)

First of all i have to say that gnokii --sendsms can
send sms with greek characters.
The problem is with smsd.after insertin greek
characters to outbox table it just sends "????".

LANG=el_GR
LC_CTYPE="el_GR"
LC_NUMERIC="el_GR"
LC_TIME="el_GR"
LC_COLLATE="el_GR"
LC_MONETARY="el_GR"
LC_MESSAGES="el_GR"
LC_PAPER="el_GR"
LC_NAME="el_GR"
LC_ADDRESS="el_GR"
LC_TELEPHONE="el_GR"
LC_MEASUREMENT="el_GR"
LC_IDENTIFICATION="el_GR"
LC_ALL=

I don't know if it is compiled with debug support or
if it's installed as a debian package(someone else
installed it and i try to figure out).
Can you please tell me how can i help you?
Thanks!!!!