Re: Persistent gnapplet connection

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: Re: Persistent gnapplet connection
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 21:09:28 +0200

Hi,

On Sat, Apr 02, 2005 at 02:40:04AM +0100, Matt Kay wrote:
> Was just wondering - is it possible to get gnapplet to stay open
> indefinitely, rather than quit after 30 seconds / completed command?
> It would be brilliant for scripting backups and so on...

I implemented this feature. gnapplet.ini (the ini file on the phone,
you can edit with a file manager or via p3nfs) contans two new parameters:
init_timeout and reinit_timeout. init_timeout specifies how many time
(in seconds) gnapplet wait for the first connection. reinit_timeout
specifies the timeout between consecutive connections. Default values
are 30 and 5 seconds.

BTW the rfcomm_channel was incorrectly set to 13 in some previous releases.
I corrected it to 14 (only gnapplet.ini contained 13, the built-in default
value was 14 all the time).

Bye,
Bozo