Re: [0.6.4] configure bugs

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: [0.6.4] configure bugs
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 23:57:37 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005, Pawel Kot wrote:

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005, Alexander Heinz wrote:

Debug options are fine, you disable them in the config file. Win32 option is indeed wrong. We need your config.log to fix it.

You can download my config.log here:
http://www.stud.uni-karlsruhe.de/~ukhi/config.log.bz2

Indeed. There's some problem. For now omit --disable-win32 parameter. I'll try to fix configure.

Okay. It's fixed. And I was wrong about the debug options. They work now, like following:
 - by default debug is enabled
 - --disable-fulldebug does noting
 - --enable-fulldebug adds CFLAGS="-ggdb3 -Wall" when gcc is recognized
 - --disable-*debug disables specific kind of debug.

So --enable-fulldebug --disable-debug --disable-xdebug --disable-rlpdebug will disable all debug output but will compile gnokii with debugging symbols for gcc.

p k o t a t b e z s e n s u d o t p l
http://www.gnokii.org/