No connection with Nokia 6230

From: Erkki Turanlahti
Subject: No connection with Nokia 6230
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 21:10:46 +0200

I got the following error message when trying to connect with Nokia 6230
with DKU-2 cable. I _did_ change the model=AT in the gnokiirc file.

For a while I understood from some not-so-clear discussions that gnokii
does not support DKU-2 yet but I certainly did not get that right.
Right?

How to proceed solving the problem? Could not find any matching problems
with google.

I'm using kernel 2.6.10-1.741_FC3

br

ET

address@hidden erkki]# gnokii --identify
GNOKII Version 0.6.4
Lockfile /var/lock/LCK..ttyS0 is stale. Overriding it..
Telephone interface init failed: Command timed out.
Quitting.