Re: FBUS-frame question?

From: docydoc
Subject: Re: FBUS-frame question?
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 21:50:34 +0100

Hi Bozo!

> Hi,
>
> On Sat, Jan 15, 2005 at 12:56:36PM +0100, docydoc wrote:
> > Can someone tell me what is the correct FBUS-frame to be sent
> > to a switched off mobile to ignite it? In my case it's a 6150.
>
> We don't know this frame.

Obviously you know more :-)
Is there an appropriate MBUS-sequence known?
I have read about 1f 00 10 40 00 04 00 01 64 xx SEQ CS which switches
the phone off (0x02)
so should 0x01 turn it on, while 03 and 04 reset's the mobile.

Can you confirm that at least this works?
I tried to make a MBUS2 application but it's not working yet.
I just know for sure that switching the mobile off with the above
sequence
works on the 6150 and a similar sequence (0x1e at the start) works fopr
the
reset option (like described in some docs).

I also found out that option 0x06 menationed in those document ("don't
try it'll lead to
"Contact Service") changes the original IMEI in the EEPROM of the 6150.
Solved the problem by rewriting the whole EEPROM with an external
progamming
hardware (Galep-III with 8pin SOIC-clip).

Ok I'm fading away..
BAck to the question:
Is there a known MBUS sequence to switch the ME on???

Pierre