Re: Estimated number of SMS processable

From: Thomas Besand
Subject: Re: Estimated number of SMS processable
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 19:04:47 +0100

Hallo Joao,

thank you for your input.
The questions remain: how many SMS per hour can gnokii-smsd send through a 6210? What is the practical upper limit for its use? And what would be the upgrade path (hardwarewise)?

Greets
Thomas

Joao Carneiro - DLS schrieb:

Maybe you should try gnokii-smsd, it handles the whole process of sending the
messeges and you only have to put them in files, a mysql table or postgresql
table.

cheers