DKU2 Support and 6510 File transfers

From: Christopher Kemp
Subject: DKU2 Support and 6510 File transfers
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 02:19:37 +0000

Hi all,

Attached are two patches. The first adds support for the dku2 usb lead. This involves some simple changes to the gnokii code, and a kernel module which I have put in patches/. I have written a small readme in Docs/. Since the changes are hopefully straightforward I have commited them to cvs.

The second patch adds various functionality to the nk6510 driver. I have tested them with a 7600 and can perform file listing, gets and writes. However, I believe that this mode of operation is only used in newer versions of the firmware - and the older mode is probably used on many phones and is still used on new 7600s for java upload and download (good old nokia ;). Anyway, hopefully it is a start. Comments welcome.

Incidently, I'll hopefully look at some point at using a user-space filesystem. For now its messy gnokii calls - but at least I can get my photos and upload mp3s :o)

Regards, Chris