Net Monitor window

From: Bram Moolenaar
Subject: Net Monitor window
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 22:40:36 +0200

I am running xgnokii on Mac OS/X 10.2.  The connection to my Nokia 7110
is through a USB cable.  Most things appear to work fine, such as
getting, changing and storing a logo.

When I try to select the Net Monitor window the phone starts acting up.
It resets, asks for the PIN number and generally misbehaves.  Any idea
what might cause this?

I also still haven't managed to use the 7110 as a modem.  I know the
cable supports it (it works on Windows XP) and the /dev/cu.usbserial0
device appears (which is used for gnokii) and I can select "usbserial"
in the configuration for a dial-up connection.  Only suspect is having
to select "Mokia iR 7110" for modem, I'm not using infrared.

Suggestions are very welcome.  Please respond quickly, I'm leaving for
Uganda where I want to use this phone to setup e-mail at a childrens
centre.

--
If VIM were a woman, I'd marry her.  Slim, organized, helpful
and beautiful; what's not to like?     --David A. Rogers

 /// Bram Moolenaar -- address@hidden -- http://www.Moolenaar.net   \\\
///        Sponsor Vim, vote for features -- http://www.Vim.org/sponsor/ \\\
\\\              Project leader for A-A-P -- http://www.A-A-P.org        ///
 \\\  Buy at Amazon and help AIDS victims -- http://ICCF.nl/click1.html ///