Migrating an xgnokii contacts list from gnokii-0.5.0pre9 to gnokii-0.6.4

From: Andreas Siegert
Subject: Migrating an xgnokii contacts list from gnokii-0.5.0pre9 to gnokii-0.6.4
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 13:52:20 +0200

Hi,

it's been a while since I updated, the old version always worked fine.
Now I suddenly find myself with a phonebook (sim & memory) from a dead
phone (6310i) that I saved with xgnokii 0.5.0pre9 and I have version
0.6.4 which will not read the old phone book.
I can see that the new type phone book has more fields.
Is there a quick way to convert? Or where are the filed codes
documented so that I make my own awk script?

thx
afx
--
atsec information security GmbH                Phone: +49-89-44249830
Steinstrasse 70                                  Fax: +49-89-44249831