Segmentation fault in gnokiid

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Segmentation fault in gnokiid
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 14:43:24 +0200

Hi!

By mistake I ran gnokiid twice and the second copy gave this error:

(gdb) run
Starting program: /usr/local/sbin/gnokiid
GNOKIID Version 0.6.3
[...]
Device already locked.
Lock file error. Exiting

gn_sm_functions (op=GN_OP_Terminate, data=0x0, sm=0x0)
    at gsm-statemachine.c:325
325             if (!sm->driver.functions) {
(gdb)

While I was at it :-) I started gnokii twice and it wrote two error messages:
1. "Lock file error. Exiting." which is correct
2. "Sorry, phone has not yet been converted to new style." which is not
correct.

(gdb) run --identify
Starting program: /usr/local/bin/gnokii --identify
GNOKII Version 0.6.3
[...]
Device already locked.
Lock file error. Exiting.
Sorry, phone has not yet been converted to new style. Phone.Functions == NULL!

Program exited with code 01.
(gdb)

Daniele