RE: Nokia AT Commands

From: Ketan Parekh
Subject: RE: Nokia AT Commands
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 02:49:23 -0700 (PDT)

Dear MARK,

    There is an AT+COMMAND for getting new message(s) to the terminal (PC) its
AT+CNMI=1,2
and if at all you want to get Delivery Status notification also then use
AT+CNMI=1,1,0,1, you can
also visit
http://www.cellular.co.za/hayesat.htm#Hayes%20AT%20Commands
as well

P.S. All message(s) routed to Terminal(PC) will not be stored in Mobile Device
or Modem

ENJOY ;)