Re: gnokii: "fbus stream is out of sync" (bluetooth, Nokia 6210)

From: Johan Helsingius
Subject: Re: gnokii: "fbus stream is out of sync" (bluetooth, Nokia 6210)
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 15:28:19 +0200

You didn't read install instructions for CVS version, did you?

Ouch. No, I have to admit I didn't. My only excuse is that I wasn't using the CVS version, but the gnokii-current.tar.gz version.

Run autogen.sh script instead of configure. Or manually run all comands from
in there.

Did that. Compiles and seems to work, but unfortunately it still claims the 6810 isn't supported. Will have to see if I can figure that one out based on http://www.gnokii.org/faq.shtml#newphone

        Julf