Re: writephonebook vcf, ldiff

From: Oliver Jusinger
Subject: Re: writephonebook vcf, ldiff
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 19:45:44 +0200

On Sun, 2004-09-12 at 19:31, Pawel Kot wrote:
> On Sun, 12 Sep 2004, Oliver Jusinger wrote:
> > cat addressbook.ldif |  gnokii --writephonebook --find-free -l -m ME
> > and cat addressbook.vcf | gnokii --writephonebook --find-free -v -m ME
> >
> > however asks for overwrite y/n, although i say --find-free to prevent
> > this. it seems that this parameter is just used when writing raw data?
>
> Probably there's some bug. I'll look into it.

Yes, that's what it really looked for me in this case. Thx very much for
your quick response!

> Which KDE version is this?

KDE 3.3.

> That's probably worth submitting to KDE guys. I can't say what's wrong and
> why.

Sure. I know it's offtopic here, i just wondered why export by
kaddressbock behaves different than using gnokii directly. I will have
to find out what kaddressbock does different (gnokii parameters used).

> I'll add this to nk6510 driver so you could use it explicitely.

Great!

Many greetings
Oliver