Re: Re: Nokia 5130 + gnokii >0.3.5 problem

From: Gregor Schaffrath
Subject: Re: Re: Nokia 5130 + gnokii >0.3.5 problem
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 19:35:59 +0200

Sorry, it took a while to react, but I was somewhat busy.

Of course I didn't suspect you intentionally dropped support without
notification (unless of course you hate me personally - that would be a
very good reason to insert code refusing to work on exactly my machines.
:P ;) )

Anyway - I've tried the CVS version and it didn't work either. So I
guess it's not the echoing problem. Here's the requested debug output:

---
briareos:/tmp/gnokiitest/bin# ./gnokii --identify
GNOKII Version 0.6.4-CVS-20040709
LOG: debug mask is 0x1
LOG: rlpdebug mask is 0x1
phone instance config:
model: 5130
port_device: /dev/ttyS0
connection_type: 0
init_length: 0
serial_baudrate: 9600
serial_write_usleep: -1
hardware_handshake: 1
require_dcd: 0
smsc_timeout: 100
connect_script:
disconnect_script:
rfcomm_cn: 1
Serial device: opening device /dev/ttyS0
Serial device: setting speed to 115200
Serial device: setting RTS to low and DTR to high
Message sent: 0x40 / 0x0004
00 01 64 01                                     |   d
[Received Ack of type 40, seq: 80]
Message sent: 0x40 / 0x0004
00 01 64 01                                     |   d
SM_Block Retry - 0
Message sent: 0x40 / 0x0004
00 01 64 01                                     |   d
SM_Block Retry - 1
Message sent: 0x40 / 0x0004
00 01 64 01                                     |   d
Message sent: 0x40 / 0x0004
00 01 64 01                                     |   d
SM_Block Retry - 0
Message sent: 0x40 / 0x0004
00 01 64 01                                     |   d
SM_Block Retry - 1
Message sent: 0x40 / 0x0004
00 01 64 01                                     |   d
Telephone interface init failed: Command timed out.
Quitting.
---

cu,
        Gregor.

--
Dieses Dokument wurde maschinell erstellt und koennte daher auch ohne
Unterschrift ungueltig sein.