Re: Segmentation problem

From: Aart Koelewijn
Subject: Re: Segmentation problem
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 10:24:46 +0200

On Mon, 2004-08-30 at 08:45, Patrick Marquetecken wrote:
> Op do 26-08-2004, om 17:34 schreef Patrick Marquetecken:
> > Hi,
> >
> > This is my first attempt to get gnocky and gnokii.
> > I have installed gnokii 0.6.3 and gnocky 0.0.3.
> > When i run gnocky i get this error:

I never used gnocky so I can't help you there. But did you try
"gnokii --identify" from the command line. If that works you can try the
other commands from gnokii for the command line to get everything from
the phone you want. Do "man gnokii" or "gnokii --help" to look for
possible commands. And there is a lot of documentation in the
src/gnokii/Docs directory too. If "gnokii --identify" does not work,
gnocky can't work.

Aart