Nokia 6610i

From: Aart Koelewijn
Subject: Nokia 6610i
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 16:05:26 +0200

Hi,

I just exchanged my Nokia 6110 for a Nokia 6610i. I got the 6610i
working with /dev/ircomm0, model AT, connection serial. This gives
limited functionality (gnokii --identify and --monitor work, xgnokii
connects, but when I try to download contacts it reports the number of
contacts right (I think) but downloads only a few of them)

I also tried model = 6610, connection = irda as I expected more
functionality that way, but I get:

GNOKII Version 0.6.3
Could't open PHONET device: unknown file or dir
Telephone interface init failed: Command failed
Quitting

Anything else I should try?

Aart