Re: 6310i yet once again

From: avishay gaziel
Subject: Re: 6310i yet once again
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 23:37:30 +0000

Bozo,

Thanks for your answer. I upgraded to 2.6.7 (well tried 2.6.8.1 on RH and it was a nightmare) and everything works just fine now :-)

I have another question- Is it possible to use the mic and speakers to make phone calls? In other words, is there a way to re-direct the device's mic and speaker to the PC?

Thanks,
Sun