somebody here ever connected Zaurus5500g to Nokia Handy?

From: Ekkard Gerlach
Subject: somebody here ever connected Zaurus5500g to Nokia Handy?
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 13:36:24 +0200

Somebody here ever connected Zaurus5500g to Nokia Handy?
I find hundreds of questions concerning gnokii software,
but no solution! With my 6110/6130 I tested irda and serial
(I own a serial cable) in any combinations:

connection = infrared
#connection = serial

port = /dev/ircomm
#port = /dev/ttyS0
#port = /dev/ttyS1

Starting gnokiid from Zaurus pqe-shell I get after few seconds
always:   GSM/FBUS init failed!
.. which means, that there is no connection to the handy.

BTW: I'm using gnokii-0.4.3_arm.ipk , not gnokii-0.5.2_arm.ipk because
0.5.2  demands  bluetooth library:
#> gnokiid
gnokiid: error while loading shared libraries: libbluetooth.so.1: cannot
load shared object file: No such file or directory

Using my linux laptop gnokii software works well.

anybody here who knows the way to use gnokii software for armstrong?

tia
Ekkard