Re: Nokia 36XX Sync Protocl

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: Re: Nokia 36XX Sync Protocl
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 16:32:42 +0200

Hi,

It seems the list server of gnu.org delayed the message quite long...

On Fri, May 14, 2004 at 03:30:13PM +0200, Thomas Lußnig wrote:
> i have some Success with the mRouter Sync Protocol
>
> 1. I am able to connect via Bluetooth SP Profile
> 2. Handle Port 3004 Protocol (mRouter)
> 3. Handle part of 3002 Protocol (download VCard list)
> And have TCP Dumps of Phone Backup and other Steps performed by the
> Datasuite over TCP
>
> Is there already someone developing in this direction ?

We chose a different way some months ago (using a client server model,
when our server runs on the symbian phone). If you have something
interesting don't hesitate to send it to the mailing list. Maybe
there are others who are interested in reverse engineering the protocol
or writing a gnokii driver for it (if there's a volunteer we can help
him).

Bye,
Bozo