Phone.... which one.... :)

From: Hein-Pieter van Braam
Subject: Phone.... which one.... :)
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 04:33:44 +0200

Hi!

I am able to renew the contract with my phone company and they are offering me
a new phone (yeah) Well, I want it to work smoothly with Linux and Gnokii
ofcourse so I hope it is alright if I post my choices here?

* Sony Ericsson T 630
* Nokia 6100
* Nokia 6820
* Samsung E 600
* Siemens M 55
* Siemens CX 65

I've checked the product pages for all these phones extensively but I really
can't get too much information from those rather commercially oriented
stories on them :)

I wish I could figure out what OS these things ran :) (I am kind of hoping one
of them will support an Sierra game emulator such as sarien)

if someone recognises a phone or has some sort of experience with one of them,
please let me know!

thanks in advance!

-hp