Gnokii patch - pls review

From: Marco Canini
Subject: Gnokii patch - pls review
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 21:34:49 +0200

I'm attaching a patch for gnokii.c that solves a problem I had while using
gnokii to get the phonebook of my nokia 7110.
The problem was present when running gnokii --get-phonebook ME 1 end.
Whit that cmd line gnokii was getting all the phonebook but after getting all
phonebook entries it was reading also empty slots and was timing out.
The attached patch solves the problem in this way:
1) first it reads how many entries are present in the phonebook
2) then it reads a number of entries equal to the value obtained in 1
Any coments?
Fell free to commit if you think it's right

--
Marco Canini