Re: several questions

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: several questions
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 15:21:25 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004, Andreas Bayer wrote:

> is there a possibility to use more then one cell-phone with gnokii? i mean
> without copy-and-paste of the config file.

library supports it, gnokii as the program not yet.

> are there any plans for kde integration?

There's already KDE integration. But only in addressbook area. There's a
possibility to compilie KDE PIM with gnokii support and there's knokiisync
(3rd party app) that synchronizes phone addressbook with KDE addressbook
using gnokii.

> i would like to send sms with kopete and gnokii. Are there any plans for a
> kopete-gnokii-plugin?

Not from gnokii side. If anyone is willing to do it, we offer help.

> Would it show incoming voice-calls too?

It probably could.

mailto:address@hidden
http://www.gnokii.org/