Post installation

From: digvijay singh
Subject: Post installation
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 15:12:48 +0530

Hi,
I am trying to connect a nokia 6610 thorugh a dku5 cable from nokia ...it works well with pc suite on windows ..however things don't work with linux. In my config settings in /etc/gnokiirc i have played with usbttyo and serial connections but to no avail.... gnokii starts ..then hangs up and after a while delivers nothing .... --identify turns up everything unknown (IMIE , model ...) except for make which it gives as nokia ....
Please advise
thanks
digvijay

Apply to 50,000 jobs now. http://go.msnserver.com/IN/50740.asp Post your CV on naukri.com today.