gnokii + kaddressbook + encoding

From: Bostjan Muller
Subject: gnokii + kaddressbook + encoding
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 10:02:32 +0200 (CEST)

Hi!

I just recompiled kaddressbook with the gnokii suppport, and I can import
the entries directly from phone, but the encoding looks like the caracters
from the phone are read in latin1 charset (and they should probably be in
latin2 or utf8 - nokia 6210). Does anyone know how to persuade it to use
the correct charset?

Regards/Lep pozdrav

Boštjan Müller
--